Open Campus is an independent, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization. We accept gifts, grants, and sponsorships from individuals, organizations, corporations, and foundations. Our news judgments are made independently. Supporters have no control over our editorial decisions. They do not have the right to assign, review, or edit any content.
Open Campus is committed to transparency. We make public all donors who give $5,000 or more per year. We avoid accepting donations from anonymous sources. And we do not accept donations from sources that present a conflict of interest or compromise our independence.
Questions about funding? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The following list represents all donors who have given $5,000 or more to Open Campus:
- American Journalism Project
- Arnold Ventures
- Ascendium Education Group
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Cognizant Foundation
- College Futures Foundation
- Craig Newmark Philanthropies
- ECMC Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Rebecca Gray
- Helios Education Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- The Kresge Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- Scripps Howard Fund
- Strada Education Network
- Facebook Journalism Project (partnered with Lenfest Institute for Journalism)